A selection of reviews taken from my Etsy store and Facebook Page:
- "These wings were just what I needed for my needle felted bee project. They arrived promptly and I’ve had good interaction with the seller. Thank you Jo.
- "As with the bee and dragonfly wings, these are gorgeous. Highly recommended!"
- "Lovely little wings. Great quality, arrived quickly. I would definitely recommend. I’ll be buying again for sure. Thank you so much!"
- "Really lovely wings for your creations. Highly recommended!"
"lovely acetate wings provided by Jo, very easy to use with a good depth of colour. will buy again when I have used this sheet. Highly recommended and a very good price point....perfect
Bertie Sweedlepipe Bears"
- "Good clear instructions can't wait to make her"
"Was given this little beauty for Christmas, as I fancied starting a new something in my life. Dead chuffed, great kit and instructions."
- "A very talented and friendly seller: I received this gorgeous item promptly. It came well packaged and it's really lovely to look at and will be fabulous to wear."
- "Love this beautifully made bee. Holds my me made Seacell and Silk scarf without pulling the threads. It's really well made."
- "A beautiful felted fox wreath, wonderful customer service and speedy delivery. Thank you Jo!"
- "Gave this gorgeous robin a new home with us - brought her for the Christmas tree but I don’t think she’ll be getting packed away in January! Let’s not forget the amazing gonk who is also adorning my Christmas tree.
- They are just wonderful, the pictures don’t do them justice. 100% recommend Entangles"
- "Truly amazing the detail and likeness that you have created of my dog is outstanding Thankyou so much for such an excellent personalised gift that i recieved from my boyfriend !"
- "So Rosa the pixie now lives with me. She arrived the day after ordering her and was beautifully wrapped in a pretty box with lovely tissue paper. Rosa is trying out lots of different places to sit and is admired by everyone who has met her. I would like to start collecting them........"
- "Thank you Jo for my beautiful felted squirrel! He's gorgeous xx"
- "Hi Jo,
Many, many thanks for my fabulous birthday present! Love it! Love it! You are such a skilled artist. I can’t imagine the patience needed to achieve such a lifelike presentation.
From a very happy bunny, Rod"
- "I attended the Sly Sheep workshop on Sat 19 May. Jo was a brilliant teacher, taking us through each step with full instruction. She clearly explained how to make each part of the sheep and how to put it all together. The materials provided were excellent; something for everyone. Brilliant location with excellent coffee."
- "Spent a lovely afternoon learning how to needle felt a sheep at Clarke's Vintage Tea Rooms in Heighington. Thank you Jo for being a great teacher."
- "Had a fab afternoon with jo at Clarke’s Farm doing needle felting for the first time! Thanks for your patience jo and I’m delighted with my creation!"
- "Thank you Jo for a truly wonderful workshop today @kittyshandmade, Eastwood. I am totally in love with my sleepy rabbit. Complete beginner & I'm amazed at what I've created.thankyou for help me — feeling happy."
- "Loved the bunny workshop in Sunday, Jo is a great teacher. I tried to make mine resemble our bunny flopsy see photo attached."
- "My daughter has attended a wet felting class and a needle felting class this summer. She has had a wonderful time in both classes and created some lovely things despite never having felted before. The tuition was pitched at just the right level and she has had great fun at both classes. She is now very keen to attend further workshops and Inspired to learn & create more. Many thanks"
- "My daughters attended the beginners needle felting workshop today. The workshop was a nice size so they could receive individual guidance as needed. The activity was well explained by Jo and my girls had great fun choosing which shapes and colours to use as well as fun working on their needle felting projects. Their unique creations are now proudly displayed in their bedrooms. I wouldn't hesitate to book them onto a future workshop. Thank you."